If you want an opportunity to secure a scholarship in the United States of America, then, it’s good for you to take advantage of the Treasure Scholarship which is offered by the Boise State University USA.
What is Treasure Scholarship?
The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic scholarship given to first year applicants and transfers applicants of the Boise State University. There are minimum qualifications and deadlines stipulated by the school and once you meet them, you are guaranteed the award.
The Treasure Scholarship is worth $8,460 per academic year.
Treasure Scholarship Summary
|Level of Study:||Undergraduate|
|Institution(s):||Boise State University|
|Program Period:||Four (4) years (8semesters)|
|Deadline:||October 1st 2021 (Spring Semester) / December 15th, 2021 (Fall Semester)|
Opportunity Focus Area
- Both first year applicants and transfer applicants are eligible for this award.
However, there are some programs at Boise State University which are unofficially unable to be considered for the Treasure Scholarship, and these are:
- Radiological Science
- Pre-Radiological Science
- and self-supported and fully online programs.
Every student that wins the Treasure Scholarship will be given $8,460 per academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Treasure Scholarship
Please note once again that the only people qualified for this scholarship are first year applicants and transfer applicants. In order to qualify for a Treasure Scholarship,
- First-year applicants must have a minimum 3.00 cumulative unweighted high school GPA (on a 4.00 scale).
- Transfer students must have a minimum 3.40 GPA in order to qualify.
- Applicants must be in an eligible program. Ineligible majors include Radiological Science, Pre-Radiological Science, and self-supported and fully online programs.
- Eligible countries: All countries
- Required Language: English
How to Apply for Treasure Scholarship?
Take note of these if you want to apply for the Treasure Scholarship:
The Treasure Scholarship is an automatic award. If you meet the minimum requirements and have all application materials in before the scholarship deadline, you are automatically awarded the Treasure Scholarship.
In order to qualify for Treasure Scholarship consideration, all application materials must be received by Boise State University by the posted deadline.
Spring Semester Deadline: October 1, 2021 – Fall Semester Deadline: December 15th, 2021.
To know more about the Treasure Scholarship, please visit the official website here: